Join us this upcoming Sunday, September 24th for worship! Rev. Sarah will be giving a sermon titled “Group Effort” with scripture from the book of Philippians 1:27-30.
If you would like to donate a blanket, please get your $15 donation to Margaret Fields so she can get them made up.
The Youth have begun selling Cow-lendars. They are $5 each and include coupons for Chick-Fil-A!
- September 23: Work Day for the church bathrooms and Parsonage – 9:00am to Noon
- September 24: After Church: Finance Committee
- September 29&30: UMW Annual Conference
- October 1: Kay Staples’ 95th Birthday Celebration – Cake and Fruit after Church
- October 1: We host the Independence Charge Conference – 6:00pm for SPR – 7:00pm all. Hosted by Northern Blvd. UMC – UMW to provide snacks
- October 7: Independence Project Connect – 9:00am – 2:00pm @ Community of Christ Auditorium lower level
- October 14: CARE Team Meeting – 9:00am
- October 14: Council on Ministry/Evangelism Committee Meeting – 10:00am
- October 14: Cooper Hill’s Eagle Scout Court of Honor – 2:00pm
- October 21: Baby Grace Open House – 10:00am to Noon
- October 21: Engaging in Conversations for Kingdom Good presented by Amy Thompson, Conference Lay Leader @ Centennial UMC -8:45am – Noon
- October 21: Festival of Sharing
- October 28: Trunk or Treat – 5:00pm to 7:00pm @ the church parking lot.
Our Food Pantry is open Thursday evenings from 6:00pm – 7:30pm