Join us this upcoming Sunday, October 14th for worship! Rev. Sarah will be giving a Sermon titled “Deserted” with scripture from the book of Job 23:1-9, 16-17.
Saturday, October 27, 2017
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Want a safe place to bring your kids trick or treating?
Bring them to our church parking lot for lots of treats & fun!
Saturday, November 3, 2017
Crafts, Gifts, Baked Goods for sale from 9:00am-5:00pm
Chili and Soup served 11:00am-5:00pm
Chili or Soup; Dessert & Drink
$8 for adults; $4 for ages 4-12;
children under 4 are free
- October 14: Pastor Appreciation Day
- October 16: Worship Committee Meeting – 6:30pm
- October 17: No Choir Rehearsal
- October 20: No Baby Grace Open House
- October 23: Finance Committee Meeting – 5:30pm
- October 27: Trunk or Treat – 2:00 – 4:00pm
- October 31: No Choir Rehearsal
The Project Suppertime Food Pantry is open every Thursday evening from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.
You can enter the church through the South door by the ramp and a volunteer will be there to assist you.
Please keep in mind that during the winter our food pantry will be closed due to inclement weather any time the Independence School district is closed.