We are happy to announce that we will return to in-person Worship beginning Palm Sunday, March 28. In order to do our best to keep everyone safe, we will follow CDC guidelines.
- Wear a mask at all times when inside the church even if you have been vaccinated.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be available and should be used when entering building
- Food & Drink will not be served, but feel free to bring your own beverage
- Physical Distancing:
- Maintain no less than six feet distance between yourself and anyone not in your immediate family
- At least 25 feet distance is required for a singer or speaker without a mask
- Pews will be marked off to designate “no seating” areas
- Please refrain from holding hands, shaking hands, and hugging (air high fives and thumbs up will have to do)
- Surfaces will be cleaned following every use:
- Bathrooms (sanitizing wipes will be available in each bathroom, and we ask each person wipe down surfaces after using)
- Meeting & Class Rooms
- Sanctuary (seating areas, musical instruments, pulpit, music stands)
- Church Office & Pastor’s Study
- Notify church if you have been at church and later find out you have either been exposed to or become infected with Covid-19. Contact would be Rev. Barry Freese at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-835-2545.
We look forward to being together again in the Sanctuary!